Wednesday, February 09, 2011

All new! Etsy banner & greeting cards!

Phew! Taking a breather from preparing for the craft fair on Sunday and I thought I'd share a bit of what I've been doing. Didn't remember that I never replaced my Etsy shop banner when I removed the old one! So here's what I came up with. Think it packs a punch (of sorts). I might like to switch it up occasionally depending on mood or season or holiday, but not sure if that's a no-go in the Etsy world. Perhaps the banner is meant to be more stable as a 'brand'? Haven't investigated the issue much.

and ... CARDS!!

 
Was going strong mounting a lot of 5X5's onto lovely white card blanks and then *gasp* I ran out of blanks!! Or maybe the gasp was from the fumes I was inhaling from the photo mount. Can't be too sure. I thought I had more supplies, or maybe I thought I wouldn't be able to make them as quickly as I did, or maybe... I don't know, but now I've run out and I have lots more photos to use! Put in a quick order for more, but not sure if they'll arrive in time for me to construct them and take them to the fair, despite my  shameless begging for immediate shipment.


All in all I ended up with about 46, so that's not too shabby. I'm very happy with how they came out too. The photos are a really good archival quality glossy, so there's no reason why they shouldn't have, but I'm never really confident until I have the finished product in front of me. Keep an eye on the shop, once I catch my breath I'll starting to list them for sale there. 

Off I go! Lots more to do...

1 comment: