Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Sneaky One

Tankerton, Whitstable, UK. August 18, 2006

This is a sneaky one I took from my front bedroom window. Dan saw them and ran to tell me I might want to get my camera. Well spotted. (There is proof, Steph, that I share your obsession!) I actually submitted this (or at least one much like it) to a photo contest for a local Whitstable paper. They were looking for photos that obviously portrayed the area, but a bit different. I didn't expect to win, but I couldn't resist entering because I had just taken this when the contest was announced. This is very typical of the Tankerton slopes in the pleasant weather... my retirement home neighborhood. Notice the wind farm and the sea forts on the horizon.

2 comments:

  1. I hope I'm cute when I'm old. I can just picture the faces on these people. I LOVE IT!!! I had no idea you were crazy about seniors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should both try rehab -- you will get your fill of old.

    ReplyDelete