Sunday, June 19, 2011

Computer Breakdown and Crafty Blackout

My main computer has been out of commission for over a week now which has thrown my routine all to bits. On top of that I've been under the weather for the last few days, feeling a bit like I've been orbiting my own life, but not quite in a position to do anything about it!
Now, it is a beautiful sunny morning and my head (and nose) are starting to clear! I don't have any of my photos easily at hand on this computer (Dan's laptop that I'm borrowing until my computer is up and running again). What I did remember was that a bunch of little drawings I did way back when on a graphics tablet Dan bought me are on here! I haven't seen them for ages, but the one above I thought was appropriate...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have had a week like that. Pretty much the same in my life lately. PC dead, laptop struggling, and still recovering from operation on arm and associated general anaesthetic. Soooo - sympathise with you in spirit - think I would possibly add "who am I"

    ReplyDelete