Monday, September 20, 2010

Incoming!!

I have a new trial print batch due to arrive tomorrow or the next day. I'm so eager to see them and, needless to say, am cautiously optimistic about the results! I sent off over 20 different images of varying subjects and colours. One of the very experimental ones is of the palm trees in St. Anthony Square in Sorrento from my trip there last November. It's one of those happy mistakes, (very mistaken in fact), that I might have simply deleted at the time there and then. Dan scolds me whenever I do that now, so am getting increasingly used to keeping nearly everything I snap just in case. Glad I didn't get rid of this one. Something about the colours really caught my attention. I'll be interested to see how it looks in print, as I don't think I've ever printed anything quite like it .


No comments:

Post a Comment