Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Holiday madness begins!

My little vacation to the States is over, and despite the fact that I'm getting Christmas-related Etsy things together a little later than I had hoped, I have just sent off my first trial run to my printer for possible Christmas cards designs! One design I'm pegging some hope on is below which will be customizable, so whether you want to say HO HO HO, HUMBUG or Merry Christmas Broom Hilda, I can make it for you! If you happen to be reading this and want to get in on the action early, drop me a note and I can get started on yours right away! I don't foresee any major problems with printing these, but if something crops up, I'll post it here.

By the way, this is from one of the photos I took of the lovely wool I was selling for Christmas last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment