Monday, August 01, 2011

Why the long absence?

 
Apologies for the long absence since my last post. My brother and sister-in-law, Tony and Steph, were visiting from Georgia and I was running around London for several days eating, drinking and being merry (along with lots of walking an occasional drenching by the crazy sporadic downpours) before they explored my neck of the woods. Then, well, life took over and I've been trying to get back on track without a great deal of success! I had big plans to do a long blog post yesterday, but I opted for visiting the baby capybaras at Howletts and then having an ice cream cone (mint chocolate chip) by the sea in Tankerton. It was beautiful and sunny outside, and since it was my only day off from the day job for an 11 day stretch, I think I made a good decision! So here I am, sticking my toe back into the waters of blog land. Above are Tony and Steph a week ago last Saturday at the Dover Cliffs. (They are the little dark bits at the edge).

No comments:

Post a Comment