Thursday, November 16, 2006

Design Sponge

Noodling around before I'm fully awake this morning, looking at my blog a bit more than occasionally 'just in case' something changes and a comment pops in (note to self: a watched pot never boils). Tweaking, tweaking, tweaking.

Came across a fun blog with loads of fun and artistically inspirational stuff in it. Check out Design Sponge if you're curious. These woodland animals from Rose and Radish make me smile. Good thing there is a photo because they'd put you back a whopping $105.00 to smile at them in person!

Anyhow, an interesting door has been opened by Design Sponge. (All I know is I got a similar fuzzy feeling to when I am sitting down contemplating making my Christmas cards.)

That's a good thing, by the way.


1 comment:

  1. i was just looking at that rose and radish site today, REALLY pretty things

    ReplyDelete