Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HOW COOL IS ETSY??


Well let me tell you... VERY COOL! I've only been 'active' since about 10:30 last night and today, waiting for me when I got home from work were messages to let me know 'Succulents' has been chosen for TWO fabulous treasuries and will be featured in a blog tomorrow!

The first is a Treasury called Lovely by Terbearco where I've been chosen for the purples and blues of the SUCCULENTS print. The next is Fresh and Fine by ShelleAnne where she is encouraging people to "Pounce on these undiscovered finds!" Yes please! POUNCE AWAY!

AND (as if that wasn't ego-boost enough!), Happyment is kind enough to feature 'Succulents' in the weekly "Window Shopping on Etsy" series on her blog tomorrow! I can't wait to see it!

WOW! I feel like the Etsy community has just reached out and given me a big bear hug!

There are a LOT of exclamation points in this post. They are ALL warranted. I simply can't get this silly grin off my face :D

No comments:

Post a Comment